Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A Sad Situation

Was listening to NPR on the way in to work today (as usual) and they were spending most of the time covering the current riots happening in France. What a sad situation. I wish I were more educated on international politics and socioeconomic studies, but have not had as much experience with it as I would like. Overall, it is just a good reminder of how hopeless many people around the world feel. The only way they know how to have their voice heard is through violence and destruction. My heart goes out to the victims of this, but also to those who are rioting. And, I hope that the situation can resolve itself quickly and effectively. Unfortunately, I don't have any amazing insights or deep thoughts on this issue, just a general feeling of sadness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com