Monday, February 13, 2006

Tag: I'm It

I've been absent for a bit, but this seemed like an interesting reason to get back on here. My friend Bob O'Malley just tagged me on O'Blog, so here is my response:

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Sunglass Salesman at Sunglass Hut
2. Engraver at Things Remembered
3. Deli Associate at Publix
4. PR Intern for the City of Orlando Office of the Mayor

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over (Don't Judge Me!):
1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Nightmare Before Christmas
3. Drumline (not sure why, it's just addicting)
4. Red Dawn (gotta love the premise)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Anything that is about to be cancelled (Ed, Love Monkey, Keen Eddie, etc.)
2. Alias
3. Four Kings
4. King of Queens

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. New York
3. San Paulo, Brazil
4. London, England (Actually, haven't been but am going this summer)

Four Favorite Dishes:
1. Lasagna
2. Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
3. Pad Thai
4. Waffles

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

1. Orlando Sentinel
2. Bloglines
3. Metro Orlando EDC
4. Boing Boing

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. New York
2. North Carolina
3. Playing Xbox
4. At Napasorn

Two Bloggers I'm Tagging (Since everyone else I could think of was already taken):
1. Amy Edge
2. Casey Haas

2 Comments:

Anonymous Doreen said...

I hope Love Monkey isn't cancelled - it's a great show!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Trent Flood said...

Unfortunately, it is. My wife saw the item in the paper this weekend. Totally sucks.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com