Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm so happy...

According to Josh Hallett I have made it to blog level (drum role please) 1!!! Yes, I am no longer a 0 and am now a 1. Oh great Blogger gods, forgive Josh for he knows not what he says. Funny thing is, some of my favorite blogs are on Blogger. Cheap and easy, does it get any better than that? Not that it has all the bells and whistles of other programs, but according to his post, the height of blog enlightenment is not being worried about how many people visit your site. Content is king. Well, if I'm putting up good content (which I don't pretend to think that I am) then it shouldn't matter. Flashy, boring, high-end, low-end...whatever. Josh, I love ya buddy, but we're going to have to disagree about this agreeably.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Josh Hallett said...

Free is good, until your blog vanishes and there is nobody to call for support. Just ask Jeneane about that.

http://allied.blogspot.com/

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com