Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It's Been a Long Time

Sheepishly I slip back into the blogging world, having been absent for some time. I could go on and on about my reasons (several major projects, etc.), however the main point is that I hope that I will be able to get back to more regular postings. (Big sigh of relief from my two devoted fans...haha)

To jump right back in...

I want to alert folks who are interested in the topic of PR about an online event that is going to be hosted by the Florida Public Relations Association's Orlando Area Chapter on April 10-14. Modeled after the Global PR Blog Week that took place last year, this is being dubbed the FPRA Blog Week. The event will allow Florida-based PR folks to discuss important topics to the PR profession and its future evolution. The event is being put together by Josh Hallett of Hyku and Bob O'Malley, APR of O'Blog. Make sure to stop by and check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com